Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Slice of Watermelon Heaven


Isn't this one just gorgeous and remind you of hot Summer days by the sea? I found this one - along with a few others - in a charity shop; and I wondered who would want to possibly get rid of it. It just jumped out at me from the box and I wondered why it was there. After a close inspection, I found nothing was actually wrong with it and bought it.
The colour and detail is something you don't see on beaded items much
anymore; and that's one thing I really do look for when I'm purchasing a purse like this one. Also, I make sure that it's not losing beads; which fortunately, this one wasn't doing. I have used this one a few times and have had people cooing over its beautiful colouring inside and out. Some of them asked if I made it or bought it from the markets.

Truthfully, I love these ones because how long it takes to make them and how easily they are destroyed. Yes, they are delicate and very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment