Monday, September 7, 2009

Sin City


What a flashy, fantastic and addictive place Las Vegas is! And my parents have been there. This is where this little purse came from. While my folks traveled all over the world on their last holidays, my Mum bought all kinds of coin purses for me from as many places as she could. And this little shiny plastic one is one of my favourites.

I've yet to use it; however, I have the feeling it wouldn't last very long if I
did. So, I've put some fault Roman coins and other cute things in it so I don't lose those souvenirs and have kept it to one side for a long time until the right time comes along to use it - which right now, it hasn't.

So, this one is around two years old and not yet used; but very cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks! I appreciate your input. I've been collecting coin purses since I was 19 and thought just recently that this would be a great way to showcase them as well as keep track of them.

    ReplyDelete