Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Money Pouch


This is one of first I picked up here in Brisbane; and one of the many that started off the collection I have now. It's money pouch I purchased at the Medi-evil Fair at Musgrave Park some years back now. And isn't it a beauty! I don't remember what I paid for it, but I have used it many times since when there's been a book sale on and I need to carry a large amount of money on me and one of the smaller coin purses just won't do.

I do remember that there was a large variety to pick from; and I had problems with the differing styles; wishing I could have bought one of each, and not being able to afford more than one! I'm so happy I chose this one as it's eye-catching and does hold a good amount of money. I haven't seen another quite like it since; but I am on the lookout for another in a different colour and a little smaller but in the same style.

No comments:

Post a Comment