Saturday, September 5, 2009

Black Chinese Style Purse

This one was a recent purchase from - all places - a Life Line Store! It cost me $1.50 and just have a look at the condition it's in... absolutely gorgeous. I hadn't found any purses on this day until I got to the counter with a bag I was going to buy for my Mum (it was a Florentine-style bag that I thought she'd love - and she does!) and there this darling little purse sat in the basket next to cash register amongst a whole lot of belts and old buckles.

Gotta say: this one and
another I have in the same style were both found in the same shop for around the same price. So, you never know what people are donating these days.

You can find pretty much anything in charity stores these days to begin a collection. Go and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment