Thursday, September 17, 2009

Goosebumps

Now, I thought to do this one next; seeing it's not going to be in my collection for very long. Yes. I'm giving this one away to somebody on another website as a prize for Halloween. It's going to be a fun Halloween Prize Pack.
I found this almost-new 'Goosebumps' wallet at a Life Line store in the condition it's in. I didn't have to clean it out or wipe it down. There weren't any weird or gross surprises in it either. And so, I was pleasantly surprised t
o see this one in the box with a whole lot of purses and smaller bags.

In the prize pack, I'm also including 3 Goosebump books, a bag of lollies, a set of Halloween straws and Halloween stickers (all 422 of them!). And now this wallet is going in to make the pack complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment