Friday, September 11, 2009

Sequins and Beads


This sweet little one was given to me last year for my birthday by a wonderful friend from a bookswapping site. On this site, we have birthday buddies and each year, we all swap birthday gifts and enjoy how giving makes us feel. We also do this around Halloween time and Christmas and Easter too.

However, I love this little purse. It's so well-made and would have taken a long time to finish off with the sequins and beads. I have seen another just l
ike it; however it wasn't in as good-a condition and it was a rose pink colour. I nearly bought it, but I wasn't prepared to fix it up; there was just too many things missing from it. So, I had to leave the rose one at the charity shop.
I'd love to have another one like this in another colour or maybe a little bigger; made from the same materials. They are just so lovely and intricate.

No comments:

Post a Comment