Saturday, September 12, 2009

1960's Retro-style


I bought this groovy little number at my usual haunt; which is a charity store - along with around ten other purses. Sometimes this happens. I'll wander into a charity store and find ten coin purses; other times just one. But then, on other occasions, I'll walk out empty-handed. It's just how it all goes.
Anyway, this cool little purse jumped out at me from the whole lot I was struggling with as the purse to use for the day. Its colour and size was very interesting. It
may not look much, but this purse can hold a lot of money and I'm always using it when I'm out and about.

Thing is, I'm on the lookout for either a green one or red one in the same design. They're just the coolest little things in vinyl. And I'm sure there's more just like it in other colours out there in the world waiting for me to collect and use and care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment