Sunday, September 20, 2009

Asian Gold


I found this gorgeous one too good to pass up. However, I also found one rather major problem with it; and it's not a good one. Despite it being such a lovely find and very beautiful, I can't get it open; even though you can see a picture of it open here (I had to use a pair of scissors to prise it open for that photo to be taken; dangerous in more ways than one! Can you imagine if I tried that in public?).

So, this one stays in its packet and in the elephant-grass basket with the few others I have and don't use for various reasons (each one is different from each other). However, I wouldn't want somebody else to have this coin purse and throw it out because it wouldn't open. I keep this one because of its beauty; not because of its practicability. So, here's one just for show.

No comments:

Post a Comment