Monday, September 7, 2009

Oxfam Coin Purses


I love purchasing these coin purses. These are from Oxfam and so they support a worthy cause and are very well made. Also, I love the delicious designs on them. The first time I bought one of these was a few years back now and it was out of necessity. I had forgotten bring along one of my purses with me while I was out at Garden City here in Brisbane. So, I went straight to Oxfam and chose one from the many they had in stock. These are made in India and are very strong and well worth the money you pay. I love mine and have always looked at their coin purses each time I have been past the store.

However, the problems I have when I get in is choosing my favourite to buy and the favourite to take out with me; seeing there's two of them! Once
I took the cat one out and was mistaken for being a 'Cat Person' by a guy at a restaurant. I'm not and said that I collected coin purses and said I thought the cat one was cute.

Which one is your favourite? Have you bought ones like these at Oxfam that are different?

No comments:

Post a Comment