Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pretty In Pink

I bought this lovely Roxy one in a charity shop during a shopping day; however I hesitate in purchasing it. The reason behind this was because it's not in the best of shape. The fruit on it is pealing and it's a little dirty. However, its rarity was what convince me to buy it.

I looked it up on Google today and found that it's no longer sold in any shops; and nobody's trying to sell it on e-bay either. So, this little gem of a Roxy wallet has found a home with my collection. As far as I can tell it's from around the late 80's early 90's. The stitching in the Roxy name and emblem are both still in very good condition and clean; so the person who owned this before me looked after it. I've yet to tidy it up properly, but this wallet usable in its current state; which I do look forward to doing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment