Friday, October 9, 2009

It's All Roxy!

This one is a typical teenagers wallet from the 1980's that I found in a charity shop some weeks ago. That day, I had forgotten to bring along a coin purse and was happy to find a few in my fortnightly rummage; and chose this one for the shopping trip. It's a little stiff for everyday use; but I'd happily use it if I had to go to town or away for a long length of time.

What I love about this girls' wallet is that it hasn't been used at all; it's in such good condition that the original photo from years ago is still in the ID area. So, somebody has had this for a long time and either just didn't use or like it for one reason or another; or it was stashed away ready to give as a gift and the person it was intended for got too old for it, which is such a pity because it's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment