Sunday, October 4, 2009

The One That Started It All!

And here it is. The coin purse that began my obsession with these beautiful little things. I bought this one in New Zealand when I was nineteen out of sheer necessity and loved it from day one. However, when I returned home, I couldn't find anything like it anywhere; yet I didn't wish to throw it out. So, it stayed with me throughout the next few years until I began finding them pop up here and there.

Now, I seem to find coin purses everywhere I look. They are in second-hand shops, at markets, resonance fairs and I can even purchase them brand new. Each of them has their own personality and style; and that's what I love about them. Seeing I've got so many - and the collection is growing - I don't see myself without a coin purse for the rest of my life. They will always be a part of my wardrobe somehow as well as a part of my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment