Thursday, October 1, 2009

Grandpa's Choice

I stumbled across this one by pure accident and was recently told whose it was in the last few weeks. My late-Grandfather owned and used this coin purse on a regular basis and it's still looking good; if not well-worn. If you look around some of the tourist shops, you may be able to find these, but they're not made here anymore; they're more likely to be made in China or Thailand. Unfortunately, this one doesn't have a maker's mark, so I can't tell you where it's made.

So, if you do find one just like this - without a maker's marker or a country of where it was made on it - hang onto it. It's fortunate I inherited this one from my Grandfather and he had looked after it. However, you never know where you may obtain yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment