Sunday, February 19, 2012

Two Great Purchases

Last Wednesday, I was out and about at Life Line when I found two wonderful purchases.  One was was this brilliant Tutti Hat.  Isn't it beautiful?  It's nice and warm and is made of wool; so it'll be great for Winter when those cooler months come by, and it only cost me $10.  What a great deal!
The other deal I got was this overnight bag.  It may be a tiny thing, but I used it on Friday for an overnight stay at a friend's place.  
This little sweetheart of a bag cost me only $8.00 and it carries all my things from a little shower pack, make-up, a change of clothes, shoes, my medication and a few other essentials.  However, I found the main zip a little on the light side for my needs, so I'll be getting it replaced.  Otherwise, this bag was great and not too bulky.

No comments:

Post a Comment