Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Boag's Draught

I looked around Life Line today - before I got in and did my normal day of shopping - and found a Boag's Draught bag.  It's amazing what you find in these stores as when I got somebody to pull it down off the high hook, I found this bag was a lovely canvas bag with a long, wide strap and an area for all your bits and a section for you mobile.  Yes, this bag is modern and up-to-date.  It is something that has been made in the last decade.  
However, I've never seen one around the place before.  I unzipped it and found it was a proper, real, Boag's Draught bag from Tasmania.  It's fully lined so you can carry cold drinks!  How's that for great?  And I bought it for only $6.00!  What a great deal... and I couldn't pass it up!  So, what great deal have you found lately and didn't pass up because it was so good?  I'll be testing this one out tomorrow when I go into the city to see the Matisse Exhibition.  Ought to be a great day. 

Tested:  1st, March, 2012

I took this great bag into the city for the ultimate test... around the GoMA at the Matisse exhibition!  It's passed with flying colours.  The best thing is that the zips can open from either side; but the down side is that these zips are also faulty.  They need to be replaced by a better zip.  The great thing is that because of the insulation it kept my water cool and everything else from getting hot - like my iTouch and mobile too.  So, I give this bag a 5 Star rating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment