Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Beatles-Mania

As some of you know, I'm a fan of John Lennon and The Beatles.  However, there has been a fair bit of things from the Beatles-mania time hitting the charity stores; and I've been jumping in buying it up.  
Today, at Life Line, I found a black long-strapped bag which looked very cool and I bought it, however one of the ladies pointed out a Beatles bag out to me and when I saw it, I immediately wanted to swap it over.  They allowed it as the two bags were the same price.  And it's such a lovely bag too! I love it; even if it's made in Thailand and made of vinyl.... who cares, I love it.  I've yet to test it out.


3rd, February, 2012 - I went out today and tested out this bag.  I loved how nice and big is it and the strap is very comfortable over my shoulder; and doesn't twist either.  The front pocket is nice and large and holds my purse, phone, house keys and iTouch easily - and I'm happy to say - I can run with it and I didn't lose anything from it being jostled around.  Yes, this bag is a good one.  A very good purchase, being good-looking and a durable one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment