Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Notice of Change

This blog has undergone a few little changes in the recent past.  The template has changed, the background as well.  However, now, I'm going to change it's content.  Now, don't worry, it's not going to be a massive change, it's going to be a change to what will be here.  I will be adding to it - not subtracting.  
Recently, I've been finding more things I love at Life Line and other charity stores - more than just coin purses and handbags.  I've been finding some great bargains that I can use in my home and wonderful things that - if you look close enough at them - can be yours as well.  And as I say on the side bar, it's quality not quantity you look for.
The title will be staying the same - as yes, I'm still obsessed with coin purses, however, you'll be seeing clothes, art works and house hold items I have picked up from the charity stores I frequent each pay packet, so you know what I find each time and what I pay for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment