Thursday, October 27, 2011

Seventies Florish

While I was out shopping yesterday, I thought a quick look into Life Line would do me some good.  I wasn't planning on buying anything - as Halloween is just around the corner and I didn't wish to break the budget on anything big.  So, I looked at the handbags; and nothing really caught my eye.  I found a nice green dress that tied up at the back and had a zip too; and was made in Australia with its tags still attached!  So, I tried that on and it fitted me well, so I thought to buy that.  Then, I found this lovely little purse.  It has a 1970's kinda feel to it; however it's where it's made that caught my eye.  I looked inside to see the wear and tear on it and found it's brand new and made in Finland.  How cool is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment