Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Bag Change-over Time

Every now and then, I'll change over my handbag at Life Line.  This is where I'll find a better bag than the one I currently have, buy it, and swap everything from my old one into the new one outside and then hand the old one back to be resold by Life Line.  
This one was a lovely little bag that I picked out.  It's a Pinelands and I do like how good it is.  It's got a lot of space inside it and an outside zipper pocket where I can put other things inside that - like my bus pass and my phone - right where I can lay my hands on them, and right where it can't be touched by other people but me seeing it's right up against my body.
It's got a lot of room inside it and an inside zip pocket.  I like the three-tone colouring and the feet on the bottom makes it very sturdy as well; very solid when I put it down, instead of it falling over like other bags I've had.
Yes, I'm happy with this new one I've gotten.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment