Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Guess Who...

It's been a good while since I scored a lovely bag from Life Line.  Sometimes I just hit a dry spell and it seems that all the handbags and purses run away from the places.  Oh well, today was the day that finished as I perused the shelves of handbags and my eyes fell upon this gorgeous little beauty.  I thought it was a knock-off and it looked just beautiful sitting there on its own.  So, I purchased it for $10 and took it home.  
It wasn't until I wiped the dirt off it with a damp wash cloth and looked inside it for a maker's mark (or not) and found it was made in Italy!  I then jumped online and found out what it took for my little creme beauty to be a fake.  However, this beautiful little bag is no fake... it's the real deal!  How's that for being at the right place at the right time?  Now, to find the right occasion to use this lovely one at.

No comments:

Post a Comment