Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Out With The Old - In With The New!

Today was it!  I was at the post office and found that I had to empty out most of my handbag to find my PO Box key... so I decided to find myself a good handbag that took all my stuff; and do it today!
So, once I was at Life Line, I looked carefully at some lovely handbags in the glass cabinet and a coin purse or two; then the other bags on the shelves.  And found the absolute one for me!  It has two compartments, a zip-up centre, a zip on the back, other zips on the front and there's a complete part that does up too.  So, I took it.
What did I do with my old handbag?  I emptied it out, transferred my stuff to the new one and handed it into Life Line where they checked it while I stood there to confirm I hadn't left anything in it.  I'm happy with my purchase and hope the next person who buys my old purse enjoys it as much as I did over the last two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment