Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Crete Coin Purse

I had a muddled up day; forgetting a multitude of things but it got figured out in the end.  And my day got even better once everything was unpacked at home and I walked to the post office to check the mail to find a little parcel sitting in the PO Box for me.
On the way to the service station (to buy some milk), I found one of my dear friends from Bookcrossing had been to Crete and has sent me a lovely little coin purse from there.  She had contacted me and asked what my address was about a week ago; but I didn't think this lovely little darling of purse would be waiting for me; she has such great taste!  
Immediately, I put my $5.00 note into it and tried it out.  I love how it has a definite sharp clip and none of the money pokes out the sides.  Then, once I received the change from the man at the counter, none of the money fell out the sides (sometimes this happens; it all in how the item is made and nothing else).  Definitely a great purchase made by one of my friends.  I will use this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment