Friday, August 13, 2010

Big Red!

I found this monster of a purse at a local charity shop and thought it would be something wonderful to add to my collection.  Seeing I've got a really tiny one, it would be a great irony to have a large, oversized purse; so I got it.  And I'm glad I did.

Isn't it lovely and big and just that little bit cumbersome?  I haven't used it yet, but I'm sure it will work just perfectly - if not better - to what I need.  However, I do like my coin purses to be cute and discrete things that hold my money and other people's attention just long enough for them to be wowed a little bit before I put them back in my bag.  This one, however it on the bigger side; I wouldn't know where to begin with its uses.  But it is something to behold with its colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment