Friday, June 25, 2010

Pretty In Pink

The other week, I was at Life Line and couldn't find a single coin purse.  But I wasn't discouraged.  I kept digging to the bottom of the box and found a lovely pink vinyl wallet instead (actually, I found a few wallets there).  And as I inspected it, I found its design really spoke to me.  It's very lovely and retro and usable.
However, the only small problem that was wrong with it was that the main clip that did up the whole thing - and thus
kept it all together - was very much warn and the vinyl was cracked.  The previous owner had loved this lovely pink wallet very much and had upgraded to a better - most probably a bigger - model.  This one has enough space for credit cards and I.D, money and a little bit of coinage (but not a large amount).  However, seeing I've used it, the
coin area isn't all that reliable in the way of opening properly.  Yes, it will do up nicely, but on opening, it's difficult and - if I'm not careful - it will spill my money everywhere.  This is most probably why the wallet was donated to Life Line.


However, I bought it because of its beauty and what decade it came from; not because of its badly designed coin ompartment.  Otherwise, it was a great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment