Sunday, June 27, 2010

Asian Flowers

On Thursday, I had the best luck while shopping.  It just must have been my day.  While I was out at the local Life Line, I found this absolutely gorgeous Asian-style bag that stood out from the other bags; quite literally.  With its colour and the stitching of the flowers on it, you could tell it had been loved by its previous owner.
The inside is in just as good condition; as is the handle.  And just look at the detail on the stitching of those flowers on the outside.  Even though it's only on one side of the bag, it's just lovely.  And none of it has frayed or come undone; which is just wonderful!  The button still does up as good as it did when it was first bought and the inside zipper opens and closes without difficulty.  Yes, I discovered a lovely purse I have added to my collection.  I'm so glad I didn't pass it up when I saw it; and I can't wait to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment