Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hard-cased Cane Number

On Thursday, I had the best shopping day; seeing I was out all day on my normal day for shopping.  And I bought some lovely pieces at Life Line too; including this wonderful bag.
Now, the last bag I saw that was the hard-case type was coconut bag and it was lovely.  But I did the silly thing and passed it up.  This one is similar, but it is made of cane and has the hinge in the same place - on the bottom.  Despite the inside of it needing a complete replacement (the fabric is looking a little worse for wear), I found this bag endearing and bought it.
And today, I took it for its first day out with me.  It worked very well.  There was some teething problems where I felt a little exposed every time I opened the bag (as it shows absolutely everything you own to the public); but if I'm careful, I can avoid those kinds of problems.  Thankfully, there's a handle for each half of the bag; so even if I don't do the bag up, it'll stay together anyway.  All up, a lovely bag to use.  It has a little holder for my mobile phone and plenty of space for all the things I need... a worthy purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment