Friday, June 25, 2010

From Vietnam

I sometimes find the most amazing things in Life Line - and other charity stores.  However, I found this lovely little beauty in my local Life Line Store and was absolutely blown away by its colour and originality.  When I looked at the tag on the inside to see how to clean it (as it looked a little grubby on the bottom from use), I found it was made in Vietnam!  What a find!
The sides and bottom of this bag are stiff as are the handles; so they didn't really need to stuff it with paper and bags, because it could stand up on its own.  And when I got it home, I still loved the way it looked.  I can't wait to use it!  Isn't it amazing what people don't want when their items come from other countries?  And just look at how well-made it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment