Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Wonderful Find Today!

Today, I went for a wander around to my local thrift shop in search for old and ready-to-toss books for a project I'm working on.  While there, I found the most gorgeous and wonderful evening purse! 

This silver number was glinting from between other bags, signaling to me to have a look at it before I did anything else; so of course I did.  And what a beautiful and sweet purse it has turned out to be!
It's a Glow-Mesh evening bag with all its original fittings still attached.  The inside is just as lovely and clean as you would expect it to be when it was almost brand new; yes, this bag has been lovingly cared for.  However, I know it has been used a lot as the clasp area has begun to tarnish.  I bought it for under $5.00!  What a find!  And I'm sure it will be a great accessory for when I do go out one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment