Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spencer & Rutherford

Some weeks ago, I was rummaging through the boxes at the local Life Line and I found a few lovely purses.  However, I didn't expect to see something like this one.  Now, before you say anything about it looking cheap and nasty; it's a very late 1990's Spencer & Rutherford purse.  

This company originated in Melbourne and has been putting out expensive purses and glitzy handbags for a long time now; and they are top quality!  The price range is between $25 and $65 for purse and $160 and $500 for handbags.  This little darling would have been sold for around $25 brand new; however I bought it for $5.00 at the Life Line in near new condition and still in good working order.  The only reason it was tossed?  Well, it doesn't hold a lot of change as the zip doesn't do up easily.  I wasn't too worried, I've got a lovely purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment