Sunday, April 4, 2010

Denim With Secrets

Don't you love it when you find something that later on shows you something you didn't expect?  Well, when I bought this blue denim wallet, I thought it was quite plain and didn't think was anything out of the ordinary.  Then, once I got it home and began inspecting it, I found it had some hidden secrets; well, okay, one.  This wallet has a secret zipper at the back of where the folding money goes so you can put more
folding money.  How ingenious!

So, instead of getting a plain old blue wallet... I got myself a cool little blue wallet.  Now, whoever said first impressions are the only ones?

Since I bought this little surprise package, I have used it.  And it's a nice little wallet.  I do like the secret compartment; quite good to put cab money into and then completely forget it's there!  Hahaha.  Otherwise, I will use this one again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment