Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Bag For Adventures

I love it when I find a bag which fits into my kind of lifestyle.  It carries everything I want; including my camera, phone, house keys, coin purse, book, notebook and other bits and pieces and it's comfortable!  And wouldn't you believe it?  I found this wonderful light cotton denim one at Life Line yesterday for $5.00!  It may look a little worse for wear with its tag not lookin' so good, but I'm going to use it to go out in areas of Brisbane where I don't really need a good, sassy bag.  And if I need to run, I can sling it across myself and it won't burden me.

I do love it when I find a bag just like this and it makes my collecting all the more worth it.  I do look forward to using it next week when I have a go at it at Garden City.  I'll let you know how it goes and how it performs.

This bag has turned into one of my usual bags to take out to Garden City or anywhere I have to go.  It's light, easy to use and will carry any one of my fold-up bags and almost anything else I want it to carry without feeling as thought I'm carrying a huge amount of gear.  A successful purchase of an item that will be used a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment