Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bangalow Beauty

While I was in Bangalow, NSW, with Mum and a friend, we went to this large shop called 'Abracadabra' which is situated on the main street. This place stocks all kinds of things from Halloween masks, toy cars and things for kids to flags for the garden, Chinese umbrellas, fabric bags and coin purse to hundreds of types of incense - enough to make anyone sneeze badly.

Well, the moment I walked into the store, I headed straight for the coin purse section - and there two or three of those. And this absolutely
gorgeous one was a tough one to pick out; as there were others in the same design, but in differing colours. There were emerald greens, bright Asian red, a golden yellow/orange and a royal blue to choose from. However, I chose this one - with the assistance of my friend Manda, who told me that she definitely thought it suited me well! And just look at that flower on it!

I have used it since I returned home; and it holds a lot of money, which surprised me. Usually purses of this size often look small and are small. So, I can personally say that looks can be most definitely be deceiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment