Thursday, January 21, 2010

1960's Chich!

Now, I don't remember where I got this one from, but I have lent it out to my Mum a few times for dinners and weddings; and she has gotten some lovely remarks on it. Personally, I haven't used this purse as yet. And seeing how popular it has been with my Mum, I think it will be used more often in the future.

It's a lovely 1960 - 1970's even purse with plastic on the opening clasp. The feel of whole bag is very smooth and velvety to touch and the strap is in very good condition. Inside is clean and doesn't smell. I do match it up with a nice little coin purse most times, but not always. And it does fit most of the objects you'd want in your evening bag; from your mobile phone, car keys and lipstick to a nice lace handkerchief.

No comments:

Post a Comment