Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome Back To A New Year of Charity Shopping!

Happy New Year to you all!  I went out to do my usual shopping today and dropped into Life Line at Logan Central for the first time in about a month or so; and was greeted with a few lovely things that I thought would be lovely to own.  
First, though, I found I was in great need of a new handbag; a handbag that would be taken everywhere and would fit everything in it.  So, I picked up the first on off the top shelf and found a 'Tosca' bag... a leather one!  It was in a great condition and at a great price of $20.  So, I tucked that under my arm.  
I rummaged through some of the boxes and found a pink Lipstick Purse and it was in good condition.  I always love finding these as I can find uses for them over the time I have them.  It was the most gorgeous colour with green and blue flowers all over it.
I looked through the glass cases and found a keyring/locket with a very familiar face on it:  The Elegant Lady - the very same one I have as a coin purse - came as a keyring/locket as well!  So, I nabbed that out of the case.  So, with my three collectables in hand, I handed over my keycard and purchased them all.  It was great to have them in my bag.
Once outside, I went to a nearby seat, swapped over all my stuff from the old Pinelands bag to the new Tosca bag and then took the old handbag inside to be resold.  I would rather somebody else have my preloved bag; as I have taken care of it as well as I can and it will have looked just as good when I hand it back.  Well, I hope you have found some goodies over the holiday period... if you have, leave a comment and let us know about it.  Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and NYE time with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment