Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Fashions and Matching Bag

Today was the first fine day since it started raining over the weekend.  So, I was up early and doing a load of laundry - towels - and they were out before I ate breakfast and went out to do my grocery shop.
I walked into Life Line at Logan Central and found plenty of Summer stock on the shelves.  Skirts and dresses all in lovely colours were up on the racks waiting to be bought.  And there were handbags that were also out there and pretty too.  I saw a gorgeous skirt that caught my eye; which was similar to a black one I had spotted a few months back but this one was brown for $8.50.  So, I picked it up and tried it on.  It fitted well, and I loved the style and so I decided to take it.  
As I walked out of the fitting room, I looked up along the walls - where there were other bags hanging up - saw one that had caught my eye the moment I walked in.  It was green and very pretty.  After I decided to purchase the skirt, I asked for the green bag.  It looked better up close than it did up on the wall!  And for $8.00 is was a great buy!  So, I bought both of these items and knew I had a great bargain!  The best thing is:  they match!  Now who woulda thought they'd go so well together?  I may wear them to the Gallery during my next shift this week.  Now... what top to put with the skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment