Friday, April 10, 2015

The Busyness of Life...

Wow!  It's been four months and I haven't blogged here for so long!

But I have found some great bargains while I have been out and about in my travels.  

I haven't been looking at Glo-Mesh Handbags so much - as I have so many, I don't think I need them so much anymore.  It's nice to have the collection I have in the suitcase; and they're so lovely to use when I want to use them - but that suitcase is so darned heavy!

But I have been updating the wardrobe!  On Wednesday just gone - payday - I went out to Life Line at Logan Central and scored myself a couple of wicked purple tops for around $9.00ea!  Very sweet seeing Winter is coming in and I need something nice to protect my neck now I don't have much hair.  

For those who haven't been keeping up with my other blog - and my Facebook page - I did the World's Greatest Shave, and shaved all my long red locks off!  A lot of it went to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Promotion for them to make it into a wig for somebody to use while they undergo Cancer treatment.  But it takes 6 ponytails to make one wig.  So, my ponytail will be one of many... but I'm pleased anyway.

I also found a lovely burgundy wrap at Life Line for $5.00 too!  How cool is that?  I'm so pleased I'm finding some lovely clothes and things to wear to match my hair... plus I look much better with make-up on than without it.

And yesterday, I went to Rivers at Springwood and found a box of scarves near the door for $1.00ea!  So, I went through them all and found some lovely colours to go with my clothes; and they'd be nice to use in the car for days when the days are cooler as they're not too big.  I did go there to buy a coatigan (long cardigan) but they didn't have my size; but I came away with things that were much more beautiful.  

So, now you know what I've been up to - and why I've been so quiet lately - let me know what bargains you've found.  Until my next post, happy bargain hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment