Thursday, January 8, 2015

Buying Bags... Well, Not Now.

It's been a long time since I've been here.  I know I have been neglecting this blog, and it's not good of me to do this.  

However, I do have a good reason for it.  I haven't been buying any handbags or coin purses lately.  It's not that I don't want to or don't have the cash to, but it's because I have opened my own little hobby business and it's taken up all my time and money (what little I have of it) to run it.

I have bought one bag over the holidays from the markets; but it was a first in over 6 months because it was hand-made and very pretty.  I have used it a few times and love it.  There was a collection of other things I bought at the markets, but this bag was completely original.

I'll try to get back here and keep you all updated of what I've been up to... otherwise, the blog to keep looking at more is 'Crafty Pegs' or 'My Reading List' as I frequent them more now.  I will buy a bag once in a while and post it here, but not as often as I used to.  Until I do, keep bargain hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment