Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Glitz'n'Glamour!

Yesterday I was out and about around Logan City and thought to drop in on my local Life Line store to see if there was anything there I could buy for this Summer.  I badly needed a pair of shorts or a skirt; as my last skirt ripped as I sat down in it... and it's now being used as a painting rag.

Well!  I found a nice pair of shorts which fit me like a glove and a lovely little clutch bag.  It's a Glo-Mesh bag and when I opened it, it was a designer one from the Kylie Minogue collection!  Now, how's that?  Me finding a piece of designer wears in a charity store!  Well, I've done it before - twice - and now it's happened again.  And isn't it pretty?  So, what have you found lately that's worth the money?  Until my next post, happy bargain hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment