Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Long Time... But I Found Something!

I've been very busy since the last time I wrote here; however, I haven't forgotten about you guys.  I have been fixing up my house and working on my garden.  And so, I haven't had much time to go to Life Line and look for second-hand things.  

But today, I parked Mum's car (yes, I'm driving again now), and walked up to Life Line and found a lovely red Glo-Mesh handbag sitting in the window!  How lovely!  I immediately asked to see it.  The man at the counter got it for me and I said I'd have it.  I did have a look around the place and found myself 'The Pleasure of My Company' by Steve Martin, but nothing else caught my fancy. 

When I arrived home, I found the handbag was an original red Glo-Mesh handbag.  This means it was made right here in Australia.  This particular handbag wasn't in bad shape either.  I think it had been mended though, but it doesn't matter, the bag is in pretty good shape.  Well, until my next post, happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment