Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Playing Dress-Ups and Saving Money!

Today, I had great intent in saving as much money as I could; not only for myself, but to keep within my budget over the next six months.  And, so my visit to the local Life Line store kept me looking for bargains throughout... I tell you all, I wasn't disappointed!

As soon as I walked through the doors, I spotted a lovely 90's dress that I picked up immediately and tried on.  It's a size 10 (Australian) and found it fitted just nicely!  I have always wanted a dress just like this one because it was the 'in' thing to have in the 1990's; but they were so, so expensive and out of my price range - even when I was working full-time, and for $12.00, I'm impressed!
A look through the glass cabinet near the register proved a good move as I found a lovely little Glo-mesh purse which was made in China from the early 1980's!  Just pretty as a picture!  And in the same cabinet was the metal piggy money box!  I love it!  Such wonderful bargains and so great to find them all in a charity store!  
So, what have you found lately which you've bought at bargain basement prices and you're happy you've found, bought and brought home to add to your house and life?  Do please leave a comment and let us know.  Until my next post, happy bargain hunting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment