Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bright And Colourful!

Winter is here in Brisbane and the South East Corner of Queensland and so is the Winter stock in the charity stores around the area!  And so, I was out and about shopping today and dropped into my usual haunt of a Life Line and found some great things!  

Seeing I'm hoping to have a change in wardrobe over the next year, I spotted a lovely scarf and beanie set which were made from colours which totally matched me.  I tried on the beanie and it fitted!  I love it!  Both of them - as a set - was only $5.00!  How wickedly cool is that?
Then, I spotted a lovely crocheted bag - a rainbow bag - with a lovely blue centre; but the zip is broken!  Oh well, I don't care... it's just lovely.  This was $6.00.  What lovely set! 

And because I took so many photos of me wearing the beanie and scarf, I didn't know which one to use to show them off... so I made a collage with them all in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment