Friday, July 13, 2012

Your Favourite Collectables!

Okay, now, you in on my side about my little collections.  I love to collect all kinds of things - from handbags to vinyls to coin purses - and it's your turn now.  I'd like to know what you love to collect.

It's been a few years since I started this blog about what I collect; and there's not that many blogs about coin purses - let alone what wickedly beautiful things you can find in charity stores - so what do you collect?  Be it sea shells?  Things that are a certain colour, beer cans, remote controls, sewing machines, picture frames, calendars... I don't how big or small, come and leave a comment on what you collect.  

We'd all like to know. 

And if you have a blog about it, give us the link so we can see your collection too.  I'd love to network with you. 

I'm asking you all this because I'm taking part in an exhibition on 21st July with 9 other collectors around Brisbane at the Home Festival about collections.  My exhibition is going to be about my book collection and how I got into reading, collecting my books and why I love to collect and how it lead to me being a writer.  So, please do come and comment on your collection here.  I'd love to know all about your collections.  And until my next post, happy bargain hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment