Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Retro Beauty

I love it when I find a handbag that oozes a personality of its own with an attitude to match... and this one was one I just had to have the moment I clapped my eyes on it.  The lime green is very much the Asian influence along with the bright pinks and lots of metal that clash; and yet, it all mixes in well!  I loved it and yet hated it too, and that's what makes me buy a complete original handbag just like this one here.

Then the next day - Thursday - I had my big chance to test it out!  I took Mum out to lunch.  We spent most of the day out and about around Brisbane.  First at the doctors, then at Garden City where it was was the best little handbag to carry all my cards and purse and everything I needed; and it clipped up well with its versatile little - yet strong - clip.  My mobile was safely stored in its own little pouch, there was plenty of room for everything.  However, I did find it rather squishy if I was in a hurry to find something; and that was its downfall.  
This gorgeous little number is a great little bag to take out, but not for whole days out as it really did become frustrating to dig around in its dark recesses every time I needed something.  So, a great, artsy bag for an art opening perhaps or a dinner out somewhere interestingly chick, but not for a day out somewhere; as it's just not built for rummaging around in.

No comments:

Post a Comment