Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Christian Dior Original!

Today was a freezing cold one for Brisbane.  So, I rugged up and went shopping in the hope to save a little bit of money; and also thought to search for a pair of jeans at Life Line (seeing I found my last good pair there, I thought I might find another).  I didn't find a pair of jeans that fitted over my thighs!  How disappointing!  But I did find this little beauty!  I saw this bag sitting in the cabinet with all the right tags hanging off it and all the glitz and glamour of Christian Dior, however, I wondered if it was actually a real one; so I asked to see it.  And once I pulled the stuffing out, I was amazed to find that the inside tag read: 'Christian Dior, Paris, Made In Italy'.  Looking at the price, I was doubly amazed to find it was only $12.00!  So, I said I'd take it immediately.  What a find to add to my collection!

1 comment:

  1. レイバン サングラスは、最近人気になっているそです。ドラマからの影響もあるでしょう。レイバン アビエイターは釣りにふさわしいと言われます。釣りは忙しい現代人にとって重要なリラックス手段となっています、もっと釣りを楽しめたいなら、レイバン RB3025を買いなさい。

    ReplyDelete