Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cab 55

I do love a bargain; even if it takes me a while to find one.  And it's been over two months since I found a good bargain in the charity stores... today being the day my search ended with this little beauty!
Isn't it lovely?  I just couldn't pass it up with its gorgeous purple colour and the bright yellow that brings out its character.  I love its simplicity and usefulness in all the right places; from the sturdy zip to the phone holder inside and the cute little feet its got too!  Nah, I couldn't pass this little bargain up at all.
Tested:  I tried this bag out on Friday afternoon.  It's actually quite small; but it packs a punch.  Believe it or not, it holds everything for an evening out, like your phone, keys, cards and glasses, but nothing in the way of make-up, pens or notebooks.  So, if you're into something nifty and cute, this is a good bag for your occasion, if not, it's good for decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment