Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Stockings at Christmas

On Christmas Eve, I received a present at a Dutch Christmas Dinner from my cousin, Kate that I didn't expect.  She gave me three coin purses; and one of them was this gorgeous little Christmas Stocking!  Isn't it just the most wonderful thing?  I've used it today to get the paper and found that I have to fold up my notes and coins tend to get stuck in the bottom of it... but it's just so cute it doesn't really matter how bad money doesn't work in it.
Mum and I figured out yesterday that it's two little socks inside each other to give it the strength it need to be a coin purse; to be able to carry the weight of the money.  But I love it nonetheless; as I hadn't had a Christmas coin purse before receiving this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment