Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Rush

As the Christmas rush has come around again, I have backed off on the coin purse shopping; and have begun my Christmas shopping in its stead.  However, this doesn't stop me from looking at the many varieties of handbags and coin purses that are out there in the many variety stores.  I've got to buy my brother a new manbag as the one I bought him 3 years ago just broke after continuous, everyday use.  Now, that's a bag that was loved and used to its absolute extent.  He told me on the weekend, that's what he wanted for Christmas.  So, that's what I'm going to get him.

I'm happy to report that a little denim bag that I gave my niece, Riley, a few years ago is still being used.  It was bought at Life Line and she has been using it every time we go out.  It's great to know she's also been given a lovely little 'Mary-Kate & Ashley' handbag and a cute little coin purse too; and she uses them when they go out somewhere good.
Me?  Well, the 'Equip' dragon stitched bag has become one of my regular favourites to use.  I didn't think I'd be using it so much.  But, then, it's so comfortable and can carry so much!  Another bag I love to use is the crocheted Rainbow Bag.  It's a lovely little number and holds a surprising amount of things.  

So, there you have it, my favourite bags - and others favourites too - from this year.  I hope you all have an absolute favourite bag that you enjoy using as much as I do.  Well, I do wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  But this doesn't mean I won't be popping in here again; as this year, I'm not going to Brunswick Heads.  The weather here in Australia has been horrendous.  So, I've decided to stay here in Brisbane for the Christmas and New Year period.  It'll be dryer and less stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment