Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spencer & Rutherford Wallet

I bought this little beauty some time ago and tried it out one day when I needed something to use to go shopping with.  Well, I never really changed back to any other wallet or coin purse.  It became my main wallet to use every day.  So, when I go out, this is the once I change from into another.  It does have a slight problem holding a lot of change, but if you work it through the change area right, it will be okay.  There's plenty of space for all kinds of credit cards and business cards - as well as hiding things too.  I saw that the I.D. section is brilliant and big enough for just about any kind of picture identification; and this dear wallet will hold any size folding money along with receipts and notes you may have written to yourself.

Spencer & Rutherford is a Melbourne brand that has been around for a long time.  They purses, wallets and handbags are worth a lot of money (this one would have cost between $35 and $55 in its time; which was the mid to late 1990's).  Wallets and pursesnow cost around $65 - $100 at David Jones or Myers.  And the handbags cost between $300 - $500 each.  They are very much sought after if you're into the fashion industry and major-brand bags.  
However, I bought this little beauty from a Life Line for $5.00.  When I told them in Melbourne, the lady there told me that I got a very good purse for a brilliant bargain; and you know, she's right.  I don't know why people throw away such things when they are a little out of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment