Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All The Colours of the Rainbow!

I have loved finding great bags wherever I go; and today I one that looked like something from a 'Lifesavers' commercial.  It's a crocheted one and it is just the most lovely bag to take places as it's bright and cheery.  It's a rainbow bag.  I loved it the moment I laid eyes on it and will test it out soon and let you all know how it goes in life.  
The handle is long enough to sling it across me and wear it down on my hip.  It's got a lovely little zip-up affair and a little zip on the inside pocket too.  Quite bright and eye-catching bag if I do say so!

Tested: 9, October, 2010
Test Site:  A dinner at my brother's house.

This little bag was the most colourful thing I wanted to take with me last night.  It suited my outfit nicely, didn't drag at my clothes and fitted in my mobile phone, meds, house keys, MP3 and coin purse (but alas, not a wallet, it's too bulky).  What a great little bag!  My niece loves it and thought it was the coolest little bag she's ever seen.  So, it looks like I'll be keeping an eye out for another just like it soon.. as she'll want one as well.  Seeing it's crocheted, it didn't take long to dry out when it got damp, and I liked that it didn't feel heavy either.  A great purchase for an evening out; will most definitely use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment