Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Greek Goddess About Town

I had a good day today at the Life Line.  There's been a handbag there that has been sitting on the shelf for about a month now; and nobody's gone near it.  But I've had my eye on it for a little while.  So, today was the day I picked it up and checked it out.

It was one of those collage-type ones that has a lovely medium-length handle, a bit of mixed media stitched
onto the front and some great photographic work to make it look like it's been around Athens, Rome or somewhere authentically Greek! 
I loved it immediately; and for about $6.00, it wasn't a bad price either.  So, I nabbed it for my growing collection.  It'll come in use when I need to go out again soon to my volunteer work; it's just so cute!  Until such time, it'll be untested.

Test Date:   31, July 2010
Place:  Mum & Dad's House


I decided to take this handbag with me last night and found it was lovely and very comfortable.  The zip never jammed and I could find things easily when I needed them.  The area where I put my phone was a little snug; but I think that's because it's never been used before.  Otherwise, once I got the phone in, it was fine and easy to remove; but hard to put back.  It's designed to have a phone in without a cover of any kind.
This bag isn't designed to carry much.  I found I could fit in:  glasses, pill box, house keys, coin purse, phone, pen (but no notebook) and card-carrying containers.  Otherwise, with its stiff sides, other people wouldn't know what you had inside the bag.  I'd use this bag again, however only to carry the absolute minimum of things as it's not something I'd be able to use from day-to-day. 


Usage Type:  Occasional.

No comments:

Post a Comment